The best place to start learning QDL is to edit your Sandbox
. There you can do anything you want, and it's only visible to you (unless you explicitly grant Rights
to other users).
- Go to QDL / My... / Sandbox.
- Click the Action Menu icon (), and select the New Inside option ().
- The inline version of the TinyMCE editor is displayed. Enter whatever text you want. There are a few formatting options at the bottom of the editor, for stuff like italics, bold, lists, etc.
- To use the full complement of editing features, click the Edit Full Screen button at the bottom left.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom right to commit your changes to the database, and return to the navigation mode.
To go back and edit a post, simply:
- Click the Action Menu icon (), and select one of the Edit options ().
To view the properties of posts that you have created:
- Click the Action Menu icon (), and position the cursor over the Metadata option ().
To edit the properties of a post:
- Click the Action Menu icon (), and next to the Metadata option (), click edit.