Add to Summary
Often it's useful to develop a condensed version of a much larger body of information. For example, there might be a long thread, with hundreds of posts, but there might really only be a couple dozen salient points, and it would be nice to summarize those points somewhere else. To make this easier, the "Add to Summary" feature was created.
- Create a post somewhere that will contain summarized statements.
- Go to the document(s) to be summarized.
- Select text to be quoted.
- Click the Action Menu icon (), and select the Add to Summary option.
- In the window that appears, select the post to which this summary will be appended, and edit the title and the contents of the summary as appropriate.
- Click Submit.