... our call is going out to every government to appoint a team of scientists to come and see our technologies at first hand. Then they can decide whether or not to make use of them. If you ignore this invitation your nation will soon have no choice but to follow the lead of the nations who have decided to develop them.
... The reasons for this invitation and the meeting are as follows:
- On 21 September 2012 the Keshe Foundation will release the first phase of its space technology and the gravitational and magnetic (Magravs) systems it has developed, to all scientists around the world simultaneously, for production and duplication.
- From that point on, international borders will cease to have any real significance. This is because, once the first flight system has been built and put into operation for the public, the time of travel for example from Tehran to New York will be about 10 minutes maximum.
- The new airborne systems will enable every individual to make the same length of journey in the same time and at hardly any cost from any point on this planet. The craft will not be detectable with present radar technology.
- The energy crisis will be resolved at a stroke, and once the technology is put into practice the powers that control energy supplies and through them the present financial structures will find their hands empty.
- The world water shortage will be addressed and resolved by presenting this technology to the public soon after the release of our energy and space technology.
He plans to publicly demonstrate the technology
to thousands of people in major cities around the world next year
; and he plans to start booking flights for space travel
– e.g. up 60 km above the earth – by 2014, and for flights to the moon by 2016, transporting thousands of people to those destinations for a small fraction of the cost of what fuel-based shuttle services are projecting. He'll even be accepting down payments with guarantees for both flight opportunities. You'll be able to put 20% of $50,000 Euros down to reserve your seat on a trip to the moon. "It may even end up costing less than that." Wait a while longer (past 2016) and you could even get to Mars in a matter of a few days, rather than months. http://KesheSpace.com
is being set up for booking flights.
... his plasma reactor creates a local imitation of the Earth's magnetic-gravitational properties
, complete with magnetosphere, providing protection from the cosmic rays that can otherwise be deadly outside of the Earth's atmosphere. Because the phenomenon is local to the reactor, a gravitational force of 1-G is maintained for all craft occupants, including during acceleration and deceleration
... the technology is far enough advanced, and simple enough that a licensing party could be in production in a matter of several weeks
, not including the 2-3 month training period for learning the technology.
... a 3-5 kilowatt [generator] unit might cost $200 Euros
and last 20-30 years.