Importing Wikipedia Pages
If there is a Wikipedia page pertaining to a topic, sometimes it's useful to import that page into the QDL folder on that topic, so that the material can be viewed and searched along with material created inside QDL.
To import a Wikipedia page:
- Navigate to the QDL folder that will contain the Wikipedia page.
- Click the Action Menu icon (), and select the New Inside option ().
- Enter a title, and click Submit.
- Click the Action Menu icon (), and next to the Metadata option (), click edit.
- In the Data Source section,
- select the http protocol,
- select the mediawiki service, and
- enter the URL of the Wikipedia page into the domain box.
- Click Submit.
- Click the Action Menu icon (), and select the Refresh option ().
To update the QDL cache in the event that the remote page has changed, just Refresh it again. This will re-import the Wikipedia page using all of the same settings.