- The Nature of Reality
- God, Nature, and Creation
- The Personification of God
- Witnesses, Prophets, and Saints
- Vanity, Pride, and Arrogance
- Good, Evil, and Standards
- Justice, Heaven, and Hell
- Pleasure, Pain, Hope, and Fear
- Learning and Problem Solving
- The Good Life
The Nature of Reality
Most belief systems don't delve much into metaphysics, and instead focus on ethical and social issues, because that's the interest that everybody has in common, and far fewer people actively search for philosophical bedrock in their lives. After all, the merit of a belief system is the quality of life that it supports, regardless of whether or not the logical substrate is correct, or even comprehensible. To stay focused on the value, EBS isn't presented in a heavily philosophical way. But the bedrock is there, so for those who are interested, here we demonstrate the foundation for the essential tenets of EBS, including the reasoning for conceiving life as a spiritual enterprise.
- Consciousness is the jewel of the Universe.
- Our purpose in life is to protect that jewel.