- Good and bad are relative to the perspective of the observer.
- We can get anything we want, but we can't get everything we want.
- So we pursue the greatest good for the greatest number.
- If there is no force or fraud in human commerce, everybody wins, and
- the greater good is achieved as the sum of all of the individual goods.
- "It's all good" isn't enough — we must define both good and bad.
- Clear definitions of good and bad enhance social trust and interaction.
- Morality is satisfaction, compassion, integrity, and righteousness.
- God personifies good behavior, and Satan does bad behavior.
- God tells us to coordinate, while Satan tells us to be selfish.